The new Porsche Macan GTS
Find out more about your touring companion.
Porsche build Sports Cars for people with feelings. For all those who want to experience life even more intensively, they build the Macan GTS.
Life isn’t meant to be lived in neutral. It drives us on to new things day in, day out. It isn’t about getting from A to B, but pushing oneself to the limit. Taking everything on board. And being part of the race – 24 hours of each new day.
Made for the challenge, the highly efficient 3.0-litre twin-turbo V6 engine produces 265 kW (360 hp) and 500 Nm torque. And acceleration? The figures speak for themselves: 0 to 100 km/h in a matter of 5.2 seconds. Not to mention the top speed of 256 km/h. The gearshifts of 7-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK), fitted as standard, are equally sporty. And the sports exhaust system with black sports tailpipes delivers a particularly aggressive sound.
Also along for the ride: Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM). Integrated as standard, it regulates damping force based on current road conditions and driving style. The sports suspension, which sits 15 mm lower than that of the Macan S, maintains an intimate and intense relationship with the road. A typical trait for the Macan GTS.
The Macan GTS conveys an even lower and muscular stance when equipped with the dynamic SportDesign package. The imposing SportDesign front apron, featuring matt black air intake grilles, and the sideskirts reinforce the dynamic appearance. As do the sideblades in matt black, a finish reserved exclusively for the Macan GTS. A genuine top-class athlete, we might say. And that status is reaffirmed by its 20-inch RS Spyder Design wheels in satin black.
As sporty as they are exclusive, they simply can’t wait to blaze the tarmac. Visual accents are added by the Bi-Xenon main headlights in black including Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS) and the tinted LED taillights. Even the black ‘GTS’ logo on the rear makes something unmistakably clear: the Macan GTS accepts no compromise.
Exquisite materials, such as leather and Alcantara®, and the latest version of Porsche Communication Management (PCM) add the final touches to a sports car masterpiece promising to excite pure fascination. Right down the line. If we had to express the word sportiness in just three letters, our answer would forever be: GTS.
Highlights of the standard specification.
• Sports exhaust system including sports tailpipes in black
• Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
• Sports suspension with ride height lowered by 15 mm and Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)
• 20-inch RS Spyder Design wheels in satin black
• SportDesign package with sideskirts
• Sideblades in matt black with ‘GTS’ logo
• Bi-Xenon main headlights in black including Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
• Tinted LED taillights GTS Sports seats (eight-way, electrically adjustable for driver and front passenger)
• GTS leather package with use of Alcantara® on seat centres, centre console armrests and door armrests
• Three-zone automatic climate control
• Lane Departure Warning
• Latest version of Porsche Communication Management (PCM)
Have a question or would like to register your interest?
Enter your information below and a member of our Porsche sales team will be in touch within 1 business day